Paudio the Source of Sound

Monday, August 24, 2026

MovieSphere Gold Channel

 


I would love to be able to tune in to MovieSphere Gold, but in my area, the over-the-air DTV signal is too weak for me to receive it reliably. 

 “MovieSphere Gold is a contemporary movie network delivering premium films backed by Lionsgate. The network features exclusive themed marathons, fan-favorite hits, and titles that viewers may not find anywhere else.” (Lionsgate Channels | Free Live TV)

 I want this channel so badly that I would love to have it sitting right there in my TV channel favorites list. I have been visiting the MovieSphere Gold website, and I like what I see. The programming looks like something I would enjoy watching…..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Antenna Stacking

  The best Christmas ever was when my brother helped me get a flat-screen TV. But I soon learned that I needed an antenna for the TV to...